Bio Plus infrared thermometer is an essential device used in every household. This Infrared Thermometer is a highly accurate way to read temperature. The device deciphers the temperature of the body without actually touching the body making it a safe and sanitized apparatus. This technology minimizes the risks of infections. It is also ideal for measuring the temperature of any surface or feeding bottles and room.
- Product name: infrared thermometer
- Size: 150(L)mm x 45(W)mm x 40(H)mm
- Weight: about 82g (with batteries)
- Measuring position: forehead (non-touch)
- Screen: liquid crystal display screen
- Automatic power off: after about 3 minutes without operation
- Temperature range: 32.0c-42.9c (Body Tem)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2c (36c-39c)
- Measurement method: non-touch with forehead about 1.5 sec, with a distance of 5cm
- 30 memories, beeper function, fever alarm(>37.5)
- Operation environment: tem. 10C-40C humidity 30%RH–85%RH
- Power supply: DC 3V
- Measuring principle: infrared temperature sensing technique
- Storage environment: Tem -20C – +60C humidity 10%RH–95%RH.
- Sound: a. Device start and preliminary measurements:1 short “beep” sound.
b. Complete the measurement: 1 long “beep” sound.
c. System error or fault: 3 short “beep”.
d. Measuring process: fast and slow “beep” sound.