Bio Plus micro tips 200-1000 ul blue colour are manufactured in state of art precision-moulded facility using high purity virgin polypropylene. Designed for use in a wide variety of pipetting applications and are compatible with different types of Pipettes.These Gilson-style pipette tips have a smooth gradual taper for even liquid dispensing and a good fit on the micropipette. They are white color-coded for easy identification.
- Material: PP, Autoclavable
- Certified RNase, DNase and Pyrogen-free.
- Virgin hydrophobic, medical grade polypropylene, free of lubricants, dyes and heavy metals.
- Tips provide an excellent seal on micro-pipettes.
- Suit almost all brands of micro-pipettes.
- Clean and the hydrophobic surface ensures low retention, increased accuracy and reproducibility.
- More transparency for clear visualization in molecular biology work.
- High clarity and finer tip orifice makes the tip more suitable for molecular biology and precise applications.
- Perfect airtight grip on pipette by inner radial rings for accurate pipetting.
- The orifice is precisely centered for directional accuracy.
- Each bag of 500 tips is supplied in a shrink wrapped box to guarantee.